eCommerce Marketplace Executive
- Career growth
- Health insurance
- Full time position
- You will be tasked to oversee our online e-Commerce channels and be responsible for the day-to-day running of the online stores. This typically covers but is not limited to:
- Develop and maintaining product listings.
- Monitoring and adjusting product pricing.
- Develop and manage content and support ads.
- As this is predominantly a sales role, you will be required to develop sales strategies to optimize product visibility and product search scoring to generate more sales. This is inclusive of analysing key performance indicators to ensure we build on successful marketing and ad campaigns.
- Understand market trends and perform competitive analysis on store and product level, which is used to formulate a strong sales strategy.
- Able to plan and manage all digital initiatives including working closely with Account Manager and relevant internal department from logistic, design team and finance to achieve store objective.
- Respond to customer enquiries regarding the product or their orders.
- Able to take advantage of middleware tools to support on-going routine operations, develop efficient work processes and build value for the company.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Diploma / Degree in Marketing, Business, or related discipline.
- Language: English. Ability to speak a third language will be an advantage.
- Skills: Microsoft Excel, basic html, photoshop & design skills will be an advantage.
- Experience: 2 years of E-commerce experience will be an advantage.
- Fresh Graduate are welcomed to apply.
Uniqbe Malaysia is part a rapidly growing Uniqbe Limited, an international sales, retailing and distribution company with presence in Hong Kong, Spain, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Established in 2007, Uniqbe has built up an extensive global distribution network in more than 30 countries worldwide, which covers Asia, UK & Ireland, Europe, Oceania, and the United States. On the retail front, we operate almost 20 top-tiered online stores across Europe and Asia serving either as Official Brand Store for Xiaomi, Black Shark, Dreame and Yeelight or multi-brand stores offering the latest consumer electronic products from major brands such as Xiaomi, Black Shark, Yeelight, Amazfit and Dreame. In Malaysia, Uniqbe is the distributor for Amazfit smart fitness watches, Yeelight smart lighting and Dreame smart robot vacuum cleaners. We are also 3PL provider to U Mobile.
Our people are highly driven, focus and fun to work with. If you are seeking for a non routine job which offers you great learning and growth opportunity while being rewarded, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Company : Uniqbe (M) Sdn Bhd
Address : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact person : Tan Siew Peng (+6012-616 7767) || firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 23rd March 2023