Social Media & Content Executive
- Medical Card
- Seasonal Parking
- Easy access to public transport (Monorail, LRT, etc)
- Full time position
The primary objective of this role is to increase the Brands and clients social media awareness, engagement and traffic to the respective stores. This role also requires to deliver trackable sales through Affiliates / partnerships, KOLs, and Influencers.
- Plan, Co-develop, implement, and track impressions, engagement and conversions for Brands via social media, digital marketing programs such as email, digital PR campaigns, and physical activities and events to drive conversion.
- Constant generation of creative content for social media using the image assets from brand principle, KOL/influencers partnerships, in-trend news and creative campaigns. Write, proofread, and edit verbatim content across platforms and mediums in required languages as required.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. product team and sales) to co-develop marketing initiatives to increase product awareness, engagement and traffic to brand stores and partner stores.
- Analyze and provide weekly reports and monthly reviews on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Co-develop FAQ responses and respond to direct messages and comments for social media platforms.
- Organize digital materials for social media such as monthly plans, images, videos, audio tracks and captions in centralized shared folders and/or social media management platform for internal and external use.
- Coordinate implementation of collaborative events, physical engagements and seeding programs to grow audience size through influencers, KOLs and to obtain market and audience insights for products and brands.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing, branding and/or corporate communications.
- Intermediate knowledge with experience in social media marketing, content development and content management systems.
- Fluency and strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia, experiences working on/with translation of content is an added advantage.
- Skilled in writing and editing verbatim content with an attention to detail.
- Good prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
Uniqbe Malaysia is part a rapidly growing Uniqbe Limited, an international sales, retailing and distribution company with presence in Hong Kong, Spain, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Established in 2007, Uniqbe has built up an extensive global distribution network in more than 30 countries worldwide, which covers Asia, UK & Ireland, Europe, Oceania, and the United States. On the retail front, we operate almost 20 top-tiered online stores across Europe and Asia serving either as Official Brand Store for Xiaomi, Black Shark, Dreame and Yeelight or multi-brand stores offering the latest consumer electronic products from major brands such as Xiaomi, Black Shark, Yeelight, Amazfit and Dreame. In Malaysia, Uniqbe is the distributor for Amazfit smart fitness watches, Yeelight smart lighting and Dreame smart robot vacuum cleaners. We are also 3PL provider to U Mobile.
Our people are highly driven, focus and fun to work with. If you are seeking for a non routine job which offers you great learning and growth opportunity while being rewarded, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Company : Uniqbe (M) Sdn Bhd
Address : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact person : Tan Siew Peng (+6012-616 7767) || firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 11th April 2023