Assistant Manager – Finance & Business Support
- Medical card
- Seasonal parking
- Career progression
- Full time position
- Lead, train and develop the finance team to ensure the efficiency of day-to-day operations of overall accounting and finance functions.
- Ensure timely submission of accurate financial reports, analysis, forecasts and financial statements.
- Develop, implement and coordinate new or existing finance internal controls, policies or processes whichever are appropriate to achieve maximum financial efficiency.
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
- Build and implement reporting tools for product costing & sales analysis to identify business performance metrics.
- Liaise and coordinate with business partners such as bankers, auditors, tax agencies and company secretary etc for all financial and statutory matters.
- Participate in the budget and cash flow planning. Ensure we have adequate funds to meet all our payment obligations and maximises returns on our excess cash.
- Ensure compliance with established international accounting standards and local laws as well as group internal control policies.
- Review and ensure all local or foreign tax submissions are in placed at all times.
- Lead and execute group interim and annual financial audit exercise.
- To coordinate with logistics & warehouse and also sales & procurement to ensure smooth business process.
- Carry out any other responsibilities or ad-hoc assignments from time to time.
- Participate in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance and scaling of the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Professional degree in Finance / Accounting, ACCA / CIMA or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of working experience in Finance and Accounting position. Experience in E-commerce industry would be preferred.
- Previous accounting work experience in Hong Kong and Europe-based jurisdiction would be an added advantage.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin (to liaise with HK team).
- Possess strong stakeholder management and commitment to work.
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadline.
- Independent, mature and capable to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Computer literacy including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Experience in Auto Count accounting system will be added advantage.
- Must maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects and be comfortable with flexible working schedule to meet the needs of the Company and its Executives.
The company was established in year 2007 with HQ based in Hong Kong. We are specialized in eCommerce and wholesales trading for electronic products. We have more than 20 online stores across the globe with some electronic products such as mobile phone and IOT products.
Our team are highly driven, focus and fun to work with. If you are seeking for a non-routine job which offers you great learning and growth opportunity while being rewarded, we encourage you to apply for this position.
WHY JOIN US?
We have a young and dynamic team who enjoy learning, challenges and constantly striving for better results for the company. We are fully committed to develop and reward our employees who contributes to our business.
Company : Uniqbe (M) Sdn Bhd
Address : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact person : Tan Siew Peng (+6012-616 7767) || firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 14th April 2023