The Visual & Marketing Intern will support our Direct to Consumer operations by executing visual excellence through product presentation and visual merchandising initiatives. You’ll work alongside our trade marketing specialist to collaborate execution of all retail visual merchandising materials, developing all retail floor plan and promotional floor set communications. The candidate will learn facets of floor set planning, visual displays, digital marketing, and other marketing initiatives that enhance the overall customer experience. This internship is for current university students looking for an opportunity to gain real-world experience in Retail Marketing and Merchandising.
- Responsible for gathering product USP for development of clear and concise seasonal floor sets, promotional guides that align with business objectives.
- Work with team to create an appealing and eye-catching digital marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Assist in developing and communicating corporate merchandising and visual implementation standards to the field organization.
- Assist in the execution of marketing initiatives, including flyers, coupons, bounce backs, etc.
- Timely communication and response with cross functional teams.
- Ability to travel, doing market visit.
- Current undergrad pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Merchandising, or equivalent major.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to simultaneously execute multiple projects, and work within budget required
- Managing task and job within timeline given
Monthly allowances :
Human Resource Department
Company : Uniqbe (M) Sdn Bhd
Name : Maisarah / Siew Peng
Mobile number : +60 13-3541432 / +6012-6167767
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 12th June 2023